Monday, June 18, 2007


I had the most rockin' Father's Day ever yesterday (even if it did start at about 3am with little O puking up a gallon of pool water he gulped down Saturday). I didn't deserve it all. Anet and my little ones are too kind. All of the attention made me feel a little guilty and inspired me to be a kinder/more thoughtful dad and hubsand (intentional).
Now the big 10 year anniversary! AK and I went to sushi at Kyoto tonight (little Penelope in tow asleep). We had some laughs looking back on the last 10 years and some thoughtful moments wondering where we'll be 10 years from now. Predictions???

6 comments:

go boo boo said...

You truly are the best!

Christie K said...

Kinder/more thoughtful dad and hubsand? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE? It seems from Annette's comments your a pretty perfect dad and hubby. You remind me so much of a man that lives in my house. I've always felt sorry for the girls who didn't get to marry a Knight boys. Know that you are loved by both Jesse and I.

MarySue said...

In ten years you'll both still be beautiful/handsome, still fun/funny, busy, growing in all good ways, and spending more time with Steve and I :)

Mandy said...

Hey Andy it is your old cousin Mandy in Oregon. Just wanted to give you some more praise and love from Oregon. I have always that you and Jesse were the perfect men. I see all the love and support you give your darling wife. I just wanted to thank you for being such a special cousin and person. Happy 10th Anniversary. We celebrate our 11th on June 21 which is this Thursday. love ya and take care

Rachel said...

You are a great dad/husband, I'd say perfect for Boo, O, H & PJ. Hopefully, in 10 years, we'll live close and hit the beach each Saturday morning, even in the June Gloom. Hee heee.

Emily said...

Happy tenth anniversary, A and A! I remember that you invited Steve to come to your sealing--the first that he'd been to--and that got him all the more pumped to go his own. We're right behind you in August. We'd love to see you guys sometime.