Sunday, July 1, 2007

Fishing with my Dad


The planets aligned and my Dad and I finally made a fishing trip to the Green River. I rounded up an extra pontoon boat (compliments of Chip). We floated the 7 mile section between the dam and Little Hole. Fish Count: Dad landed 5 to my 4. Captured in the foto above is one of the many rainbows in this river, but one unfortunate to be fooled by the rapala. Even with the countless rafters filled with kids (which have as much right to the river as the snobby fly-fishermen) we had an incredible day together. Hope to repeat it soon.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

go boo boo said...

Your Dad looks so happy! So glad the stars aligned.

Mandy said...

Wow I didnt know that Uncle Steve even enjoyed fishing. I am so glad that you got to go on a fishing trip with you Dad. I am sure it was a blast and a great memory for you Andy. Glad to hear your finally made it to the Green River. I know you were chomping at the bit to go this season. I think Ben went up the canyon fishing just by himself this last Saturday. You should give him a call and setup a fishing trip with Bennie. I love you and have a great week Andy.

Trevlyn said...

What a great trip! I love that picture (but really wanted to see blessing pictures of P!) We were with you in spirit today!

Christie K said...

Let's hope someday in the future the planets aligned for you, your dad, and Jesse.

Anonymous said...

So fun to see that picture!!! I'm coming next time