Friday, December 28, 2007

Bob Vila Jr.


So I've been working on the 3-month long "Christmas present" of replacing the bedroom doors, casings, and baseboards upstairs. I was pretty sore and tired when H came upstairs and started with this attitude of a been-around-the-block handyman.
"So Dad, how are the doors coming?"
"Really good," I said.
"That's awesome. They look great. Did you get new door knobs?"
"Yep."
"Dad that's great." I showed him around the rooms and what we had changed or added.
You should have heard his tone and enthusiasm. I let him run the shop-vac. That takes vacuuming to another level. The shop-vac.
I just should have had him put on his little orange apron from Home Depot. Icing.

3 comments:

MarySue said...

This is so cute. What a great example H & O have to emulate.

Rachel said...

Awesome. He is a babe!

go boo boo said...

Adorable H. It's looking good babe. And getting there.