Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sledding & Scones









We are rocking in the New Year with a sore coccyx and about 2 lbs. of sweet cream butter and honey that rode its way into my body through 2 straight days of deep fried scones. We made them apres sledding at Sugarhouse. Then a 3rd time we made a meal out of them after neither ak nor I knew what to fix for dinner. "Well, let's fry up some more of this fatty dough in some liquid fat, then we'll make Navajo tacos!" So that was dinner. Diet starts tomorrow! right.

Sledding was a blast. I'm surprised there were no breaks, concussions, or red snow. I did see a little kid get blasted by an inner-tube and rider at break-neck speeds do a complete aerial flip and live to tell about it. H & O caught some of the "best rides of their lives"!
We even found new uses for a Pottery Barn box.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

That looks so awesome! I am so jealous!!!!!! And the scones, YUM!

MarySue said...

You look so cool (can your mom say that). What a blast and fun memories for the boys. Top chef awards to you for more great eats from your kitchen. And I can tell you were so warm out in the snow, wearing the custom-crocheted beanie from Linny! Familie's the best!

go boo boo said...

Great blog! Thanks for taking the boys & your scones are the bombski-rama-llama-ding-dong!

Trevlyn said...

Amazing pictures! Looks and sounds fun and yummy! The only missing piece of this puzzle is US!!!

Trevlyn said...

I keep coming back for more sledding pictures! You guys are my desktop now!!! Love it!