Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sledding Follow-up


What's up with stores trying to jam me for $40 for a foam sled?! I guess when they know that all the Costcos are out of them they can jam you. I almost paid the asking price when O really wanted it but came to my senses. I waited a few days then picked one up for $19 once the trucks could make it through to refill the shelves at Costco.
We hope Mateo and the Gang drive safely back to SoCal. They stayed an extra day to avoid the much predicted storm we all thought would kill us. The minute they left this morning it started snowing. Timing.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Good $19. Those pictures are so awesome!

go boo boo said...

Gotta love Costco. Aren't you glad 1/2 of your paycheck's go there??? Hum, hum. Okay, probably not.

Anonymous said...

I saw one today at our salvation army for .50. Why don't you bring your beautiful family this way and pick it up?

Anonymous said...

Auht Jody was thinking what a great price in waiting until Christie said she saw one for 50c! Gotta love those thrift stores! Love your snow pictures with the boys! What a Great Dad!!!!

MarySue said...

I love AUHT Jody.

Megan B said...

We love our Costco sled....in fact we need to get another. Let's go sledding again this weekend before the Utah game and this time I GET a SCONE!

Megan B said...

Oh. Annette and I will take the kids sledding. You and John do the house.