Sunday, March 9, 2008

Trust me, It's fake

I'm talking about the fur around the hood on ak's jakt. Saturday snowboarding is the reward you get for getting H & O up at the cracatoa of dawn, feed them, scour the house for gloves and the rest of their gear. Then, once you've found parking at the 'Bird, you have to suffer the screams from breaking their ankles while wedging their feet into ski boots. Once they are checked into their lessons the reward begins. For ak, it was a nice powder day.
My day didn't turn out half bad either:
  • Tear the dishwasher apart in an attempt to fix
  • Church ball
  • Molcasalsa w/ JB (who was brave enough to ref bullet #2)
  • Hang w/ my favorite 6'1" sister DK
  • Cruising the aisles of REI w/ Penele

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I like cruising REI with Isabel while Mia is at Joy School.

Andy said...

You described that perfectly!

go boo boo said...

I did it again!!! That was me, Boo, you know the love of your life and mother of your children...

Anonymous said...

and you're my favorite slightly taller than 6'1" brother!!!!!! loved hanging with you, too!

Pat said...

I'll cruise REI with just about anybody.